MSP 303 : Raising Leaders for the Harvest
Raising Leaders for the Harvest
A study of the biblical plan and process of raising up leaders for Great Commission ministry in the local church. The plan includes making and multiplying disciples; mentoring; and multiplying leaders through the process of sowing, growing, cultivating, and harvesting.
The learner will be able to:
- Release ordinary people to make and multiple disciples.
- Identify emerging leadership in their church.
- Empower people through mentoring relationships.
- Cultivate character and skills in emerging leaders.
- Accelerate leadership production and mobilization.
- Generate momentum for a church-multiplication movement.
- Acceptance into the Ministerial Study Program
- A ministry coach appointed by the District Superintendent
- Access to a computer or mobile computing device with internet access
- Payment for the course through our online enrollment system
Ministerial Study Program (MSP)
- General Information
- MSP 101: Church Ministry I
- MSP 102: Inductive Bible Study
- MSP 103: New Testament Survey
- MSP 104: Old Testament Survey
- MSP 105: Disciplemaking
- MSP 201: Church Ministry II
- MSP 202: Introduction to Theology
- MSP 203: Alliance Polity Course Part 1
- MSP 204: Alliance Polity Course Part 2
- MSP 205: Romans
- MSP 206: Expository Preaching
- MSP 301: Church Ministry III
- MSP 302: Life of Christ
- MSP 303: Raising Leaders for the Harvest
- MSP 304: Alliance Strategies in Mission
- MSP 305: The Leadership Opportunity
- MSP Graduation Requirements
- Application Process
- District Coach
- Tuition Cost
- External Courses
- MSP Evaluators
- MSP Policies
- Life on Life Formation(LOLF)
- Children's Disciplemaking Leadership Certificate (CDLC)