Why Continue Ministry Education?
People often think of continuing education as just a way to make more money, get a better job or title, or restart their career. However, continuing training in ministry has different and unique benefits:
1. Changed perspectives. Continuing your education in ministry helps you think more reflectively, theologically, and missionally.
2. New ministry connections. When you study with CMAllianceU, you will have interaction with teachers, coaches, and other students who have connections in your area of ministry. By interacting and building relationships, you can use your learning as a networking opportunity.
3. Research. Most courses on CMAllianceU allows you the opportunity to do research, which contributes to the Church’s understanding of ministry, and helps establish you as knowledgeable in ministry.
4. New skill sets. Advanced training leads to stronger skills, which leads to a more effective ministry.
5. Learning is fun! You should pursue continuing education because you appreciate learning, enjoy the subject, and like challenging yourself.