Understanding the Alliance: Alliance Doctrine, History and Polity

The Christian and Missionary Alliance has a rich and diverse history as well as a distinct polity. This course is designed to help student appreciate the history, vision, values and distinctives of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. Furthermore, it is designed to instruct potential ministry leaders as to the polity and governance of the Christian and Missionary Alliance as a denomination. This course is a required course for licensing within the denomination.

 **Please note that this course can only be taken in a cohort format. Each offering is six-weeks in length. See below for specific dates of upcoming cohorts.**

Student Learning Objectives:

Understand the historical development of the Christian and Missionary Alliance

Comprehend Alliance Polity and governance.

Demonstrate an understanding of the nature and use of the four-fold Gospel.

Analyze the doctrine and position statements of the C&MA denomination.

Schedule: Upcoming Sections

Who is this for?

Required Texts

  • Niklaus, R.L., Sawin, J.S., & Stoesz, S.J. (2013). All for Jesus: God at Work in the Christian and Missionary Alliance.

Tuition Cost

Cost of the online course is $210, payable through our online enrollment system.

Watch a sample lesson.