Bible Knowledge Exam
The Bible Knowledge Exam (BKE) is an assessment of your biblical awareness and understanding. It verifies your mastery of scripture and understanding of key people, places, and events in the Bible
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is applying to serve as an official licensed worker with the Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Students who are required to take the exam as part of their coursework at Nyack College and Simpson University.
How it works
The Bible Knowledge Exam is:
- timed - you have 25 minutes to complete the 50 questions
- closed-book – you cannot use your Bible or other materials as a reference
- graded - ministry candidates need to achieve 80% correct prior to their approval for licensed ministry in the C&MA
- repeatable – you have up to three attempts to pass the exam
- Fees – there is a $25 fee required to take this assessment.
- A CMAllianceU account
- Access to a computer or mobile computing device with internet access
The test includes multiple choice, true-false, and matching questions. They are drawn from these categories:
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Redemptive History
- Discipleship/Christian Living