Children’s Disciplemaking Leadership Certificate
If you've ever wished for more intensive training and education in the area of ministry to children and families, this Certificate of Children's Disciplemaking Leadership is for you! The certificate is designed to help you grow as a leader and to give you practical ideas and tools you can easily contextualize in your area of ministry.
What is it?
- The CDLC is made up of three foundational areas of study: theology of ministry to children, philosophy of ministry to children, and tools of ministry to children. Through time with your coach, readings, studies, ministry experience, and training, you will gain an understanding of what it means to minister to children and the importance of ministering to children.
What will I learn and be able to do?
- You will develop, and be able to apply, a philosophy of ministry to children within your own context
- You’ll have a greater understanding of a child’s ability to experience God and the theology of ministry to children
- You’ll receive access to tools to assist you in ministry to children
Who is this for?
- Lay ministers
- Part-time and full-time children’s directors
- Family and senior pastors
- College students
- International Workers
- A blend of online learning, one-on-one coaching, and on-site regional training
- Focus on practical ministry tools
- Focus on theology and philosophy of ministry
- A CMAllianceU account (click on “sign-up” above to create one!)
- Access to a computer or mobile computing device with internet access
- A printer is helpful for some sections, but is not required
- Payment for the program through our online enrollment system
- This certificate takes 12 months to complete. Assignments are due monthly.
Ministerial Study Program (MSP)
- General Information
- MSP 101: The Story
- MSP 102: The Walk
- MSP 103: The Book Part 1
- MSP 104: The Church
- MSP 105: The Mission of God and the Alliance Family
- MSP 201: Ministry Leadership 1
- MSP 202: The Book Part 2
- MSP 203: Communicating Biblical Truth 1: Preaching
- MSP 204: Understanding the Old Testament
- MSP 205: Understanding the New Testament
- MSP 301: Ministry Leadership 2
- MSP 302: Communicating Biblical Truth 2: Teaching
- MSP 303: Building the Church: Evangelism and Leadership Development
- MSP 304: Understanding the Alliance: Alliance History and Polity
- MSP 305: Navigating Change, Power, and Conflict in the Church
- MSP Graduation Requirements
- Application Process
- Tuition Cost
- MSP Evaluators
- MSP Policies
- Children's Disciplemaking Leadership Certificate (CDLC)