How to Advertise on CMAllianceU
What are we offering?
We are offering 200x200 pixel banner images that will appear on the CMAllianceU Portal, giving exposure to your company, product, or service. CMAllianceU Portal is viewed by our students, Ministry Leaders, and The Christian and Missionary Alliance constitu ency.
These banners will be strategically located on the CMAllianceU website, on five to fifteen marketing pages, based on your choice of advertising type.
These banners will also appear in five to fifteen system - generated emails and marketing emails that go out to our students and Alliance constituency.See sample email.
We also offer 15-60 second video advertising spots that appear on promotional video - module blocks within the site. See video offering advertising types.
Site metrics will be sent at the end of every quarter.
How much does it cost?
The advertisement costs are priced based on the type of advertisement you choose, duration, number of pages and emails the ad will appear on and method of payment. Please review the Pricing Matrix link to make an informed choice of options that best suit you for your advertisement needs with CMAllianceU.
What do we look at when reviewing and approving your ad?
- Who is the source/company? When reviewing an Ad, we will look at who you are and what your company stands for.
- What is being advertised? Is what you are advertising in line with our Core Values, Christian beliefs, and Statement of Faith?
- Who is your target audience? Does your target audience match our students and users?
- Slots available A limited number of advertising slots are available for each advertising period.CMAllianceU reserves the right to choose which companies and vendors will be given space.
How to Create Your Ad or Video Image
These instructions are basic guidelines. We highly recommend that you use a graphic designer who can convey your product or service, per your requirements.
- Create a canvas in any graphics program of your choice that is 200 x 200px.
- Create your graphic design/image in the same dimensions as your canvas.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, save the file, and export it as a .JPEG/.PNG. (Preferably a .PNG) Make sure the exported graphic is less than 200 KB.
- Use the <> to upload your graphic and make your payment.
How to Upload and Pay for Your Ad
- Contribute an Article
- Contribute a Course Idea
- Prayer Wall
- Share Your CMAllianceU Story